The General Store was opened in 1913 at Michichi, roughly 30 miles west of Hanna, by a C.N.R surveyor by the name G.W.M Boycott. This store served the town and surrounding area for 52 consecutive years. In 1915 it was sold to Dr. Johnson and his wife, Pauline. When Dr. Johnson died in 1918 his wife and her brother Walter Murdock took over the store under the name of Johnston & Co. General Merchants. It remained in the same hands until 1965 when it was shut down. In 1973 the building was moved to the Museum grounds. The store has been fashioned to resemble its glory days. Almost every shelf is filled with items that would have been common back then. Some artifacts have some pretty interesting stories behind them as well!
- Ranch House – 1912
- Youngstown Jail – 1913